Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tuesday morning

I hate mornings anymore. I didn't get any sleep, and am still having my visit from aunt Flo. You know my body is a freaking mess. If I'm getting said visit then i feel like crap, which I'm sure most women do, and i tend to forget how since i have a visit maybe 6 times a year. I remember in high school i had horrible cramps that left me bed sick for days, to where my momma would give me hot water bottles and things like that to make life more bearable. Its weird the little things we remember from childhood. I remember being super sick in high school, my freshman year, i was bedridden for like almost 2 weeks. It was horrible, mom didn't know what it was, and i felt like i was dying. I don't remember if i was vomiting or what but i remember Laura Coons and Joe Gonzalez being the only friends of mine who came to visit me. I remember being stuck in bed, super sick, lost lots of weight, and felt like i wouldn't make it through. I remember crazy wicked ear infections from when i was a little kid, elementary age and still to this day have ear sensitivity and tend to always get them when i get a bad head cold. I remember a vicious flu I've had maybe 6 times in my 27 years, that when i was a kid left my head spinning and my balance off.


Back to the present. I can't wait for the hubby to get his CNA certificate and start working there. I hope he decides what he want to do for the rest of his college career. I think a research doctor would be a great career for him. He's smart and he'd continually learn, or nursing, his momma, aunt, grandma and father all got their degrees in nursing, i think he should do the same.
So i made some pesto spaghetti with pine nuts for lunch with some sugar snap peas and garlic bread. It was so cute watching my son eat spaghetti. He just piles it in his mouth.



I got a picture of it above.


I swear, this little guy is so stubborn. I think its all kids, but honestly i can't just lump it on them cause i think its a human thing.


So... i'm watching maury right now. I swear some people are just so trashy. If you don't want to be faithful to someone don't let your relationship get to the extent where you are supposed to be faithful to someone. Retarded.


So... its creepin toward naptime so i'm going to run. I'll probably post tomorrow as well or maybe later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment